Sunday, March 29, 2009

Before I forget...

Just some of the cute things Pascal is currently saying:

"I'm am!"

"Old McDonalds" instead of McDonalds...NOT that we are frequent visitors

"Oh. My. God."

Calling Asa "Asa" instead of Dad.

Bloody hell..I sat down here to rattle off a huge list, called the Post 'Before I forget...' and what have I gone and done?

Forgotten.

I think there is such a thing as pregnancy brain. I hope there is.

Pascal had his first friend sleeping over last night. Two little boys exactly the same height running around just being so cute. They slept together in the spare room on the fold out sofa bed and I have to say I made it quite the cosy haven with lamps and soft toys. There was non-stop giggling and bumping noises from that room but it all died down by 10:45pm. I know that's late but at one point I seriously thought they were in it for the long haul.

It just still spins me out that I have given birth to this little person who has his own ideas, sense of humour and relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment