Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So apt

I am NOW blogging again after months and months of frustrated silence. Ok, that sounds over the top but it is literally true. I've been frustrated and I've been silent in the blogosphere.

The time is NOW!

Oh, for so many things. For writing, for blogging everyday. For listening to my inner voice. The one that is a bit smarter than the idiot at the controls. For getting back in the saddle with Asa.

Please don't tell him I said that as his excitement and expectation will turn me off again.

NOW NOW NOW!

Oh, I think I'll continue on with my 'Twitter Moment' section! Again, very apt for this month's theme..

THE MOMENT:
It's just before midday. Sweeney is sitting at the table with me, eating avocado and cream cheese sandwiches. Actually, make that squashing them and throwing them on the floor but god, looking SO adorable doing it. He is one good looking bebe even if I do say so myself. I am feeling at peace, enjoying IMMENSELY the fact that I am going to be a stay at home mother/writer for another nine months. We do have 'those days' - the ones that make me want to scream (many times folllowing through on that want) BUT today isn't one of them.

Not right now at least, the day is yet young!

No comments:

Post a Comment